The Wedderburn Community House offers a wide range of services to the community. You can access descriptions of these services by way of the Services menu. In the drop down area, you will see all the services that the Wedderburn Community House offers.
As part of these services, the Wedderburn Community House also provides a range of Training Courses. New courses are announced in the Blog, but are also detailed in the Events Calendar under Training.
- Centrelink Agency: for lodgement of forms, both online, phone and by fax
- Vicroads Agency: Learner’s Permits, licence renewals, boat licences, fire arm renewals, logbooks for learners and truck drivers
- BEST and ACCESS: employment networks
- Gymnasium: Discounted prices for Wedderburn Community House Members
- Hearing and Sight testing
- Health and Wellbeing programs, including Strength training, Tai Chi, Meditation and Reiki
- Hobby Groups, including pottery, sewing, craft, guitar and family history
- VicRelief Food Bank
- Community Lunch: Wednesdays
- Office services including photocopying, laminating, fax, Internet cafe and brochure folding
- Room Hire: meetings, training and computer classroom