RSA, RSG and Food handlers certificate

RSA (Responsible Serving of Alcohol), RSG (Responsible Serving at gaming Venues)

Are you interested in working in the food and drink industry such as cafes, restaurants and supermarkets one or more of these a requirement one or more of these are required.
Similarly RSG is a requirement for those working in a sports bar, TAB, or gaming venue.

*please note that this page is correct as of 28 May 2019